Thursday, December 28, 2006

Alpha Dog or Queen Bee

For the first time in a while, there are 3 males home at the same time...alpha dog syndrome has been rampant ...alpha daddy dog has made major accomplishments in networking my new computer, and rightfully asserts himself as the computer alphadog.... but betadog and gammadog are unused to the alpha presence and are right back at'cha with their computer needs. (Thank you to Wickipedia for the correct greek alphabet.) So we're trying to find a balance. Alphadad got to make his own set up on the laptop. Beta/Gamma got to set up a GameFly account.

BUT I feel the queen bee really controls the hive mind of the family. I am the queen.............I must direct the hive.... Hmmmmm...... Eventually, they bow down to me. Bzzzzz.......

1 comment:

Echo said...

Long live the queen bee!!!