Sunday, December 24, 2006

Best Christmas Ever

OK, I think I said in my last blog that one of my best gifts ever was about 3 years ago when my husband surprised me with a computer... Tonight he surprised me again with a laptop, which I have been pining* for, especially since my sons started playing Guild Wars on our only computer and I could never get enough computer time to do what I need/want to do. That's why my Christmas letter was so late. I was also given an epson printer which will print 12x12 scrapbook pages. I'm not [totally] materialistic , it's just nice when I'm given something I really want! So here I am, connected, sitting by the fireplace, happily typing away while older son works out his stomp box, younger son listens to his iPod, and kind husband watches Dirty Jobs and thinks about trying out his car gadgets tomorrow. And we had a lovely dinner with Grandpa Pete and JoAnn. (Sorry Pete [who was hiding the laptop], I could not wait till breakfast to open the big package and no one stopped me!) So, Merry Christmas, talk to everyone later.

* excuse me, I must say it: PINING FOR THE FJORDS!!q!!&j!!!*s(*!!!!!!

No comments: