Friday, March 09, 2007

ISFJ

You Are An ISFJ
The Nurturer: You have a strong need to belong, and you are very loyal. A good listener, you excel at helping others in practical ways. In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music. You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.

I took the Myers/Briggs personality thingie more than 10 years ago. I still have the same personality type. This blurb is totally me. Although there may be other facets to my personality....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for the link. I'll be happy to return the favor. You have the same type as my husband, who is a wonderful person. So you must be a wonderful person. I'm already predisposed to like you. ;)