Thursday, January 31, 2008

Results are in!

And the winners are....drumroll....cowbell ringing....

  1. Vanessa, with the Valentine surprise. (I'll be surprised too, since I haven't put it together yet.)
  2. M-i-l, with chocolate. She doesn't blog, so she will pay hers forward with 30 home made hand decorated cookies for a 3rd grade class she volunteers for. (I know you're not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition, but how else could I phrase it? The class for which she volunteers?)
  3. Echo, with Stephen King. (Will you ever have time to read it?)
Goody!

And a big mea culpa from me for forgetting to mention that in my pay it forward from Bunny, I also received a CD of awesome music burned especially for me. Thank you again, Bunny! Great favorite stuff!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

YAY! I'm so excited I can hardly wait to see my surprise. I'm such a little kid with the mail. Let me know when you send so I don't accost the mailman on a daily basis!

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome!