- The perfect outfit: whatever fits and looks good! In my case, from Coldwater Creek.
- The perfect meal: steak and asparagus
- The perfect hangover cure: chicken flavor Cup Noodles
- The perfect road trip: Carmel
- The perfect facial feature: cheekbones and smile
- The perfect drink: Sunstone Merlot
- The perfect song: changes frequently. Currently "Radio Nowhere" by the Boss
- The perfect sign of affection: a friendly touch, a caress, an unexpected hug
- The perfect afternoon: relaxing!
- The perfect vacation: what's perfect, I don't know. My best vacations have been to New York with great food, museums, tall buildings, and ....whoo-hoo... Broadway shows!!!
- The perfect invention: I have 2--the printing press and electricity
- The perfect type of wedding: your heart's desire
- The perfect album: Dark Side of the Moon
- The perfect accent: I do like those Aussie blokes. But Hugh Jackman may fall off my list because I can't find an "official" website for him. And Heath? May he rest in peace.
- The perfect date: dinner and whatever happens afterwards
- The perfect weather: calm and mild, or... cool and rainy with the toasty fireplace
- The perfect party: Hopefully, our 25th anniversary party in September.
- The perfect sport: I don't do sport. I will suggest... belly dancing? (She's definitely not me, she's my teacher.)
- The perfect thing to say: "I love you."
- The perfect day of the week: Friday, the part of the weekend that is farthest away from Monday morning.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Your Idea of perfection.
I stole this from Vanessa. Feel free to steal from me!