Frank returned from a sleepover, then left for an eating event. The Triple King Challenge at FatBurger. Why is he into all you can eat thingies? He doesn't eat that much. He couldn't finish it. One friend did, and got a t-shirt and his picture taken.
Ernest woke up on time and thought it was a school day. When he realized it wasn't, he lay down on my bed to pet the cat. That used up a couple hours. Later he went to Ern's house. (He has a friend with the same name. It gets confusing.)
I waited till noon when the termite man came to talk about the procedures that will be done to my rental house this week. By Saturday, because it will be occupied (Yay, Yay, Yay) on Sunday. That ate up the morning.
And what else did I do...seems like nothing.
- Purged 3 grocery bags of books. Oh, the pain. But they were avalanching off the bookcase so it had to be done.
- Folded laundry. (On Saturday, HH said it was "done." That meant through the dryer only, not sorted, folded and dispersed to the various wearers. It was in a pile on the floor.)
- Threw away the pantyhose I don't wear anymore. Thanks, Jen at Juggling Life.
- Washed 2 batches of dishes. The new faucet does things backwards.
- Composed 3 thank you cards on the computer.
- Located or completed samples of the Danish paper hearts to go with the instructions for my m-i-l and one of my teachers.
- Completed the extremely late Christmas present for my friends in Germany (this required some small town shopping).
- Shopped for 2 birthday gifts for my Rose Sisters. (Ditto.) Darn, I didn't get anything for myself.
I am regretting it now.
I still have to make dinner.