Friday, March 28, 2008

Who won?

Bunny wants to know who won my Song/Movie meme, because she wants a prize. (What she wants isn't available yet.) The prize is chocolate.

Right now it's a tie between Bunny (4 -- 3 songs and 1 movie) and Vanessa (4 songs). Tootsie and Echo are tied for 3rd with 2 each.


There's still 3 movies left. Do a little googling:

3. "The person in that room was naked from the waist down, and if that was a woman, then she is wearing the greatest disguise I have ever seen!" This is, believe it or not, a Julie Andrews movie.

5. "YES. YES. Say it. He vas my... BOYFRIEND." One of the funniest films of 1974, this is now a Broadway musical. NOT The Producers. Think of the horses snorting whenever this character's name was said.

7. "And I still think what I thunk before. I'm going to get those wands." A Disney animated classic listed on my profile.

I'm giving it away here! Chocolate is hanging in the balance.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

YAY! I love winning! I love playing too, but winning is fun.