Ernest said, "No, Earth day is the 22nd."
Frank said, "Today is the biggest pot smoking day of the year, Hitler's birthday, anniversary of the Columbine massacre, and the day Bob Marley died."
Oh....ok... ... May I also add some other things that also occurred on April 20th?
- Louis Pasteur completes pasteurization tests in 1862,
- Painter Joan Miro born in 1893,
- The Curies refine radium in 1902,
- Bram Stoker (Dracula) dies in 1912,
- George Takei (Sulu) is born in 1937,
- Andy Serkis (Gollum) is born in 1964,
- Apollo 16 landed on the moon in 1972,
- Michael Jordan sets a game record in 1986, and
- Senor Wences (the guy that did the puppet with his hand on Ed Sullivan) died in 1999.
(All my trivia from WikiPedia. My kids' trivia from their memories)