- To find a parking place on or near campus, you need to get to school by 8 a.m.
- If you part on a permit-required residential street, you will get a parking ticket. So will the 20 or more other students that parked near you.
- You can write a check from your new checkbook to pay the $41 ticket.
- "Forever" stamps don't expire. Don't use the Yoda stamps because they are 1 cent too small.
- Your mom will not get mad about this, because she knows you had to park somewhere in order to get to class on time. And you said it wouldn't happen again.
- However, your mom is behind the times and was intrigued by the computer printed ticket. In her college days, they were handwritten. She received several for parking in red zones. (Hey, she lived in I.V. where there was a real parking problem.)
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Life is a Learning Experience
Frank is learning all sorts of things this week, and they're not academic. Here are his lessons for today: