- One Drama King can't get through more than 15 minutes without calling attention to himself. (He's either interrupting, tattling, or having a personal problem. Yesterday I found him face down on the blacktop, moaning sadly to prolong the drama. No injuries. I offered him
a placeboan ice pack.)
- Two hats were tossed up on the roof.
- Three students did not know how many minutes are in an hour.
- Four swings were wrapped around the bar.
- Five students caught ladybugs.
- Six girls protected a grasshopper from the boys who wanted to squash it.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Second Grade Stories for
the week the last two days: