Thursday, July 16, 2009

Well, Hell

It's been a crazy month in the Smalltown Mom extended family.

A few weeks ago, my father-in-law's wife passed away unexpectedly.

Last week, our 26-year-old nephew had a heart attack. (He's doing OK now.)

The Handy Husband and I were really hoping that bad things wouldn't come in threes. But there's old Murphy skulking around in the background, doncha know.

My father has a brain tumor.

Hello? Powers That Be? Universe? We're done now. Please stop with this stuff.




P.S. I love you, Daddy.

8 comments:

Strictly said...

Sorry to hear it.

Jen

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear this.

Mom on the Run said...

Oh, I am so sorry.

Jen on the Edge said...

I'm so sorry. My father has been dealing with cancer, so I understand the stress you're going through right now. Hang in there.

Mooselet said...

Aw darl, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm thinking of you.

Bunny Bunster said...

I am very sorry to hear of your bad news. I'm thinking of you and sending you positive vibes!! love! love!!

M said...

Hey you...I'm so sorry about this news...my prayers are with you. Hang in there...Love, M.

Louise said...

OH NO!!! Benign? Operable? This is horrible. (I think threes really is a law.)