Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hey, Rocky, Watch Me Pull a Birthday Out of My Hat

Nothing' up my sleeve!



But wait! His brother made him a special breakfast pancake. OMG, with BACON hair!!!


We gave him a totally perfect card...


with something nice inside!


We took him to a kick-ass movie...


...then to a great dinner.


There was a balloon...



...and "home made" cake afterwards. (From a box -- but I mixed it, baked it, and decorated it. You can't really see the 14 purty flowers around the edge... it's really hard to space 14 flowers evenly!)


Yes, I pulled that one out of my hat all right! Whoo-hoo! Happy Birthday to my angel baby!

3 comments:

jenn said...

Happy Birthday to Ernest! Looks like a great day.

Fannie said...

Looks like you did alright; I would have caved and bought an ice cream cake. Sigh.

Jen on the Edge said...

Happy birthday to you all! (Because the kids' birthdays are also celebrations for the parents.)