- On Saturday, we visited my mother-in-law and had a delicious lunch.
- We ate our leftovers for dinner.
- On Sunday, my guys took me to lunch at my favorite Greek restaurant.
- My husband cooked most of Sunday's dinner (I confess to making some rice pilaf from a box.)
This is his idea of a garnish...
I laughed hysterically.
Speaking of not cooking, I am eagerly awaiting the summer opening of 4 restaurants within walking distance of my house.
- Mexican (an old favorite is reopening with the original owners)
- Spanish tapas
- a brew pub
- a branch of Fresco
I can't wait! We have to support our local businesses, right?