Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Signs of Fall 2010

The hair went dark for fall. That saved about $40 and still hides the gray!


***********

Ernest's first cross country meet is today. The uniform is sleeveless. I don't think I've seen his bare shoulders in years. When he swims he wears a rash guard. Can I convince him to put sunscreen on his shoulders?


That oogie picture I used to cover up the school name is their mascot. Seriously. Can you "NAME THAT BUG?"


***********

The big sign of fall around here was our local festival. The best part is the breakfast!

The price went up this year.


Load up the plates.


Mmmmmmm.


I also helped out in the Lego tent, and was delighted to find the nephews there. At first Mr. Thomas thought he couldn't go because he wasn't Danish, but his dad convinced him it would be OK. I agreed, saying, "You don't have to be garlic to go to the Garlic Festival!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your new hair color!

Jen on the Edge said...

Oops! Sorry, didn't mean to leave an anonymous comment.

Anonymous said...

It was my fault Mr Thomas thought you had to be Danish to play. I thought we weren't going to go and when he whined I told him it was just for Danish people. Not my best parenting moment...
On the lighter side (or should I say darker?) I like your hair.
-Echo

BundlesofBlossoms said...

That looks so yummy!