Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Under Pressure

My tires have had their own issues this week. Is it the heat?

In my case of the Mondays, I mentioned the rear passenger tire was low. HH filled it using his trusty air compressor. Tuesday, after driving over 100 miles, the front passenger tire decided to be low. Again, he filled it.

This morning, the front passenger tire was low again. Handy Husband being gone on another business trip, I went to a gas station. Two of them charged for air, so no thanks. The third had air, but it barely came out. I got enough in the tire to make the light go out, but it's still low. I think I'll have dinner first, before I drag out the compressor. Or maybe someone will come home in time...

Under pressure...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check with McQueen
M-I-L