- The Bad News is we have termites again. Didn't this just happen a year ago?
- The Good News is that we don't have to have the house tented again, because they are subterranean termites, not drywood termites.
- The Bad News is that we only had a drywood termite warranty, so we have to pay for this treatment.
- The Good News is we don't have to send the kitties to
jailboard at the vet's for 3 days.
- The Bad News is I will have to shut them in a bedroom because the pest control people are going to drill holes through our living room floor.
- The Good News is the rest of the holes will be outside.
- The Bad News is I can't think of another Bad News.
- The Good News is I don't have to pack up all the food in the cupboards. What a pain that was, although I did end up with clean cupboards afterwards!
- So I guess I'm ending on a Good note.