Friday, July 06, 2012

Saturday Photohunt: Zany

Oh, Saturday PhotoHunt, I have missed you.  How delightful to come back to ZANY!

The zaniest thing I have seen lately were the cave people on the skyway at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk.  I showed the caveman earlier.  Here is the cavewoman, who first caught my eye.


I love the bright colors in the next one.  No retouching, this was straight out of the camera. (They always are, because I'm too lazy to learn to photoshop.)  That camera works miracles.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures for sure. They made me smile. Totally in love with the blue sky!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Now I want to know what kind of camera you used!

slow panic said...

great photos. love the cavewoman. looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

What a fun thing to see on a lift! And that's a great shot.