Monday, October 15, 2012

Time Warp Tuesdays: 2002

I am loving Jen's Time Warp Tuesdays!

It just so happened I was trying to clean up a bit and came across my unfinished 2002 scrapbook.  I KNOW.  10 years ago!  That was the year we transitioned from film to digital...once I went digital the scrapbooking went to h - e - well, you know.

As I was paging through what I had actually finished, I came across a good number of...you guessed it...theme park photos!  We had a great year for theme parks.  We visited Universal, Disneyland and California Adventure TWICE each, and also the San Diego Zoo.








I have been working on the book, and with just a few more pages from Christmas vacation it will be done!

8 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

You look like a teenager in that last one! The cheesy ride photos are something else entirely as part of a collection. Very cool.

momto8 said...

what fun photos!! memories for sure!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oh how utterly delightful! I also love, btw,. the swirly tie dye!

Janet said...

Love this! Oh, Space Mountain :-) It was the only roller coaster I was never scared of...oh, and the Big Bad Wolf at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg :-)

Anonymous said...

Funny how I can almost pick the year you were there based on the clothes;)
Great memories there.

Jen said...

Wow! Did the kids know how lucky they were? (What am I saying? Of course not - they were kids) That's a lot of fun in one year, though.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

You just about convinced me to switch to digital here. I'm off this weekend on a scrapbooking retreat, and I am feeling overwhelmed with the number of years I need to deal with!
My favorite is the Space Mountain ride. How smart you are to get those pictures for the fun of it. :)

Susan said...

More fun photos!