But where there is love, there is also hate. Besides politics, I really hate the sharing of things that aren't true. It only takes a few moments to do an internet search on these warnings and reminders to see if there is truth or some doubt.
The latest ones that have been bugging me...
- Don't call 112 in the US. (A mother tagged her daughter on this. Tell her to call 911!!!)
- Denzel Washington did not whip out his checkbook.
- There are no free Southwest Airline Tickets.
- There' s no free Starbucks gift card, either. The 40th anniversary was in 2011.
- The heat from a barbecue will not melt your contacts. And I can vouch for that...my husband has barbecued for close to 30 years with contacts with no problems whatsoever other than a little smoke irritation. And his barbecue was so hot it melted a hole in itself.