Monday, March 18, 2013

Time Warp Tuesday: Face Painting

Thanks as always to Jenn for hosting Time Warp Tuesdays.  She gave me the idea last week, with her Danger Boy's cute painted face.

Painted face pictures!  Oh my!  Frank had so many!  His pre-school was obsessed with painting faces, and pretty soon Frank was too.  I never knew if he would come home as a lion, a tiger, a bear, or a frog.  He wanted painted faces on weekends and vacation, too.  Batman, Two-Face,  a monkey and hyena.

So cute, right!  But all the face washing afterwards!

6 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

that is the MOST wonderful selection of pictures EVER :)

Anonymous said...

I've never seen so many faces painted on one kid before!

Susan said...

What an amazing group of photos! My kids nver enjoyed face painting but it sure looks like fun!

Cassi said...

What an adorable kid :-)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Face painting was a rare treat for my kids. What a lucky preschooler, that Frank! :)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

That is so. much. fun.