Monday, March 10, 2014

Signs of Spring 2014

Ok, I'm sorry. I know some of you are still freezing, but I don't control the weather, do I?  Where is a weather witch when you need one?

Here, the wisteria thinks it is spring and is blooming accordingly.  Although out of my 7 geraniums in pots, only two are coming back after the early winter's frost.


I have one rosebud.


I have 4 dead trees.  I am really tempted to make an art project out of one of them.  Something like this but bigger.  It would complement my stump bird bath.

Someone likes the outdoors.  Walking a cat is a whole new experience!


She goes where she wants to.  It can be rather hilarious.


3 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

Things are thawing out here, so the daffodils are starting to come out. No blooms yet, but probably by the end of the week. We're at least a month from wisteria and probably two months from roses. That's okay, I can vicariously enjoy yours.

Anonymous said...

All that color! Wow.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

The first crocuses are popping up in other people's gardens, and I can see the first bits of green pushing through the soil here after a few days of sunshine. But an entire arbor of wisteria? That is fantastic! Alas, I haven't begun an egg project here. Yet.
Tiny has a sweet leash.