I have to break up the logjam! So let me just get these things out there!
- My dad passed away in January. It was not unexpected, but happened more suddenly than anticipated.
- My lovely M-I-L had a major stroke in February.
- As a result, we now have a third cat. Thank goodness we did not have to take her poodle, too.
- Yet again, our main credit card has been compromised. I'm grateful that my credit card company is always alert about that stuff.
- Oh, and the plumbing backed up this morning.
Now I can talk about the new kitty! (What, you thought I would talk about something else?) I don't think M-I-L would want her kitty's name all over the internet so for the sake of the blog, I shall call her Tiny. She does have a tiny body and a tiny meow, but her curiosity is gigantic! Homer and Francine are tolerating her pretty well. It's only been 10 days or so. All the cats were poked and prodded by the vet today. We have the nicest vet with a mobile service. I am ever so grateful that they come to our house, especially now with three!
Tiny is very talented. Look how she made a heart out of yarn!