Thursday, April 17, 2014

18 years ago today...

Eighteen years ago today, I birthed a babe.  How time flies.


I would normally have a tribute post here (his brother got a series of 3 posts herehere and here) but it's been a strange and busy week so I will have to come up with something later.

Due to the birthday boy's tight schedule, we aren't celebrating the birthday until Saturday.  There will be some kind of cake.  Frank and I have been given a flavor, but the rest is up to us.

(Photo from Cakes by Marion.)

5 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

I can't believe he's 18! Happy birthday to him and you!

Anonymous said...

A MAN! Happy birthday!

Common Household Mom said...

Well, Happy Birthday to the guy!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Happy birthday to Ernest!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Happy 18th Birthday to you both! You're done now! (As if.)