Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Daily Drive, Halloween Edition

Just past the park, we pass this supposedly haunted house.

Supposedly...at least on YouTube. I've lived here forever and while the house has been ramshackle and more recently deserted, I've never heard it was haunted.

Here it is. I warn you, don't watch it! You'll be sorry.

(...It's boring.)



I dunno. I didn't see anything. Did you?

Here's the sequel.



I STILL didn't see anything. I could take some shaky videos of my own house and make it even more scary. I've got the cobwebs!

I've asked the opinion of a high school classmate who lived on the same road. I'll let you know if she has any vital information, otherwise I think this is a total bust.

But it's still fun to drive by.

2 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Nope, nuthin! Except those windows sure do look awfully clean and shiny for being a haunted house!

Glennis said...

Nope. But my tummy's getting unsettled watching the shaky views of the grass.

I love the texture of the old paint on the boards.

What makes everyone think it's haunted?