Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Sunday's Race

All I wanna do is

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my
Bicycle races are coming your way
So forget all your duties oh yeah!


Two races on Sunday.

7 a.m.




6th!  (His teammate was first!)  Way to go juniors, whupping all those Cat 5 men.



And 12:45


Didn't place.  Juniors are tougher than Cat 5 Men.  Look at the steely stare of the jr. state champion next to him.


When's the next race???

9 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I remember the first bike race I ever witnessed--I was shocked at the brawl that is the finish line!

It's so fun to watch your kid in their sport--when's the next race, indeed.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the love of sports and kids playing sports! And hooray for the mom with the camera, too. :)

Anonymous said...

They all look tough.
How awesome to have a kid with a passion for a sport.

shrink on the couch said...

All those sci-fi movies with odd clothing? The future is here!!

smalltownme said...

Spandex is their friend. Comfort wins over self-consciousness!

Glennis said...

Wow. That's awesome. What dedication.

Vanessa said...

Amazing! Indeed, that is one steely stare in the second race.

T.J. said...

Bear was drooling, DROOLing over this post. Biking is so fun to watch and I think the pictures come out so cool every time- as you demonstrate here. Well done to you all :)

Susan said...

Love that there is now competitive cycling for kids. My son would have loved that option back in the day. Great photos!!