Thursday, June 13, 2013

Recital

I've been in the doldrums again...must swim out...things to do (online traffic school because I got my first ticket EVER in my whole 50-something year old life)...places to go (college road trip with Ernest next week-- Gary and Janet know we're visiting)...shows to see (Fiddler on the Roof just a few blocks away from our house TONIGHT and I will steal away for a couple shows in NYC)...

While I work my way out, enjoy a little bit of Frank and Ernest at their piano recital.

Frank - Northwoods Toccata.  (Sorry for my outoffocusness at the beginning.)  Whoa, look at Frank with all those crossing over hand thingies.




And Ernest, debuting a little Debussy.  (Again, my camera was a little wibbly-wobbly.  Had to get the socks in the picture!)

5 comments:

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

What amazingly talented (and handsome!) young men! I'm astounded that they both played from memory.
I'm glad you showed us those socks, too. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!
I'm in awe of your offspring.
(and I never mind a little Debussy)

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

boys who play the piano!!!!!!

Janet said...

LOVE that Northwoods Toccata! And Frank is sure rocking the beard and hat!

Ernest's playing is awesome, too.

Quite the talented boys you have :-)

Cassi said...

They are wonderfully talented! I grew up in a home where my dad played the piano, and it was a wonderful thing.