Wednesday, April 05, 2017

No Comfortable Place

This house, I call it my dream home but there is only one chair which has enough light for reading.  Many times Homer steals it.

Today has been especially difficult. I hurt yet another toe. The logical explanation is I have been stressing it, putting a lot of weight on it whilst sitting at desk or table.  The hypochondriacal explanation is gout. We shall see. 

Meanwhile there is the chair thief and lap stealer. 


It was really like this:


I eventually made it to my chair but didn't have the attention span to read more than a picture book.


3 comments:

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Sorry about the toes. Foot pain sucks.
I'm really curious who was on the other end of your texts!

smalltownme said...

My husband.

Anonymous said...

Your poor toe! Was it gout? That's such awful pain. Even with that cute distraction on your lap.