Saturday, June 09, 2018

Gnomespotting

I spent a couple weeks in Boston, cat sitting and wandering around. My beloved niece adores gnomes so my gnomespotting radar was on high alert.

I passed by this quartet on a regular basis on my way to the T.


I called the tipped-over one the Ohm Gnome (I know it should be Om but I'm surrounded by technical people so I used the electrical term in error).

The next week he had been righted.


Around the corner from Ernest's place is a home where the gravel yard is decorated with many 12" Disney figurines.  It took me many trips past before I noticed the miniature gnome village in this little corner.



However, the highlight was finding political gnomes at the JFK library.




All in all, a good bit of gnomespotting.

2 comments:

Common Household Mom said...

The litle gnomes in the corner have a tire swing! People (and gnomes) are so creative.

Anonymous said...

The Ohm Gnome is fantastic. Those things are cute as bugs.