- Kitchen appliances: I wouldn't say no to a fancy appliance. A panini maker? An espresso machine? Any cool gadget from Williams Sonoma?
- Lotion: I agree with this. I have a lot of lotion in the cupboard, I don't need any more.
- Granny nighties: But I don't want any sexy stuff either. It's just not me.
- House cleaning gear, i.e. a vacuum: I bought my Darling Dyson myself. I would have accepted it as a gift!
- The Man Cold: I agree with this.
I'm serious. I totally wanted a new toilet for the hall bath. The original toilet was
- 45 years old
- a water hog
- wouldn't always shut off
- impossible to clean, after years of hard water and scrubbing with a pumice stone
If I were to ask for something more "special" it would be dinner out, flowers, chocolate, a massage, etc. But the best Mother's Day gifts have always been the cute things my sons made in school:This faded beauty has sat above the computer for 8 years!