Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oh, Fluey!

I was fluish on Sunday and Monday. There went my holiday weekend. I thought I was better, but then I relapsed Wednesday night with a 102 degree fever, etc. I didn't even have Mrs. G's nurse to stroke my fevered brow.

While I was sick, I didn't feel like eating or reading. That's so unlike me! I watched Comedy Central: Wayne's World, Wayne's World 2, and Spaceballs. I also enjoyed some old musicals: Finian's Rainbow, Brigadoon (coincidentally both were on Broadway in 1947), and Royal Wedding.

Now that the flu's gone, I have a cough and that lovely Lauren Bacall voice once more. I'm able to read again, so I finished up my last book for May and posted on my book blog. This month I tried 10 word reviews.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're on the mend!

Vanessa said...

Not reading? You WERE sick! Glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better!!

Noodle said...

Oooh, I hope you're better! You'll have to get your party on this week! :)