Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Coming to an End

I'm so glad it's election day because that means there is an end to the overload of political crap advertising:
  • the TV commercials
  • the signs - I confess, I have my first sign ever in my yard because my niece is running for school board
  • the junk mail - some days that's all I get
  • the phone calls - Oh, Leonardo diCaprio, why were you just a recording?
  • the door-to-doors - Our current mayor gave us chocolate; his opponent did not. Do you think that swung my vote?

Don't forget to vote!

3 comments:

slow panic said...

you got chocolate???? i'm moving to your town!

Kim said...

So sick of the robocalls....but our governors race is projected to go into a run off, so we'll probably have to put up with it for three more weeks. Ugh!

Glennis said...

You got Leonardo? All I got was Martin Sheen.