Monday, December 31, 2012

My New Year's Gift to You


I like to go against the tide, struggle upstream, and take the lesser trodden path. So, no best of or retrospective lists for me. Disclaimer: I reserve the right to make a list later.

But for now, my New Year's gift is the debunking.


  • 40 squares. You're welcome.
  • That math thing I'm not even going to attempt. Just remember PEMDAS. Parentheses Exponents Multiplication Division Addition Subtraction.
  • Clicking like and commenting with a number will not give you a magic picture.
  • That hovering over your name thing will only stop your friends from seeing you.
  • Morgan Freeman is not dead. Nor did he write about the school shooting.
  • The world will not end on 12-21. Oh, yeah. You probably figured that out too!!!



Please! Debunk as you wish in the comments. Happy New Debunk Year!

6 comments:

Janet said...

Ahhhh, no wonder I can't get it...math and I do NOT get along.

You won't win free airline tickets on Southwest.

jenn said...

This is why I like you.

smalltownme said...

This is an oldie but a goodie: There's no such thing as a bonsai cat.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I don't think I will be testing the whole tongue to frozen flagpole thing, let younger fools try that one :)

Lala said...

Thank you for being the still small voice of reason in a noisy crazy world!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I'm so pleased to have you as the final judge on those squares -- and as a Voice of Reason.

If people ask, I do all those "uncheck the box" for them. I figure they don't want to be seen by anyone, and it's like "hiding" someone without unfriending. (I've already hidden most of the stuff anyway for a majority of people. It keeps my feed box from being too cluttered.)