Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Daily Drive: Looming Clouds

I don't really have a daily drive anymore now that Ernest is mobile (edit - I mean since he's had a drivers license, not that he hasn't been able to move around!), but I do go out on a random basis.

Yesterday morning started off sunny, which was quite disappointing to the Handy Husband because rain was predicted and he had hustled to put the important things like his barbecue under cover.

By 10:00 the incoming clouds were ominous, so I sent him this picture to make him feel better.


It took until late afternoon to get the predicted rain.  I guess he's a happy camper now.  Or a wet driver.  Or whatever.

Wednesday has arrived with a perfectly clear sky.  Today's activities will include helping Ernest pack up the junk toys stuff he is purging from his room, taking him for another set of finger x-rays, and going to the farmer's market for pistachios.

What's happening on your Wednesday?

6 comments:

Janet said...

Those are some wicked clouds!

My Wednesday? I slowly and carefully picked my way across the ice so Wolf could poop and pee.

I made a cup of coffee with the filter and strainer method since my Keurig has died a natural death.

I made it to work by 9:20 (before my boss, so phew!)

Had a lovely conversation with a nurse at MGH about knee replacement surgery, toe fungu$ and vag!nal atrophy :-)

And I just had two delicious medjool dates with a small cup of coffee (drip method at work).

Hope this made your day LMAO!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Impressive clouds! Made lunches, drove a kid to school, took a nap. I've done a bit of laundry and a few other chores, wasted time on the computer, picked up a kid from school, bought 3 loaves from the bread store outlet, and visited a friend in the hospital. Next is supper and choir rehearsal.

Jen on the Edge said...

That is a massive sky. The clouds are quite impressive.

Susan said...

Enjoyed seeing the snow those cluds dumped on our hilltops. Worked. Looked for a chair at a consignment shop. Dinner and some laundry tonight.

Anonymous said...

What a cloud cover! I'd be watching that sky, too.
Glad your kid is more mobile.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Weds. was GONE in a blink! Hope the fingers are OK?