Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Trailers

I just love vintage items.  And my husband loves cars.
What a way to combine interests but to go to a vintage car show!
Or more specifically, a vintage trailer show!

My favorite bus was there!


Handy loves to see vintage vehicles pulling the vintage trailers.



The Camp Host


The Yellowstone Bus!






And of course there were trailers,
 from the small teardrops...



To the colorful mid-century mid-sized...






To my dream of dreams, the sleek and sexy airstreams.



6 comments:

Linda said...

I love that orange mid century one!

Jen on the Edge said...

I *love* Airstreams, but I've never been in one, so I would love to be able to explore inside a bunch of them.

Anonymous said...

My fantasy vehicle is an Airstream travel trailer attached to a station wagon with wood paneling. What a cool show!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

LOVE.

Susan said...

So cool! My grandparents had one of those old trailers and belonged to a club that traveled around together.

Glennis said...

Oh, what fun. I love those trailers!