Sunday, December 23, 2007

That damn man-cold!

So I've had "it", or several "its" since November 30. I like to say that Ozzy made me sick. Cold, cough, laryngytis, and now it feels like it's starting all over again, and I STILL can't talk. AAAAaaarrrrrggggghhhh! I have two vocal ranges: a whisper or a really bass voice which scares both my own children and the ones at school!


I barely got Christmas pulled together for my own family. No cards or letters, they will wait till New Years.


We took a trip to the big town today, most importantly to see Sweeney Todd (Johnny Depp Johnny Depp Johnny Depp) and also to buy a ham.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was the movie good?? Johnny Depp!!

As my friend Kelly would say right now, as she too is suffering from the cold and has quite the manly voice as a result, "1-800-PFLEM let's talk dirty baby!!"