Friday, December 23, 2011

Instrumental

I've said before:  in this house we have musical instruments from A to Z. Accordion to Zither.

With some others in between:  alto sax, tenor sax, oboe, piano, organ (that little thing in the background with the pedal), electric piano, ukulele, theremin, harmonica, an unused bagpipe practice chanter, numerous recorders, and various electric guitars and basses. I may still be forgetting something.

Today, a new instrument (rental) joined us. This is only a half size. OMG, how big is a full?


♪   ♫♪   ♫♪   ♫♪ 


Loving it!


Tell me what you're loving today!

3 comments:

slow panic said...

I'm loving that I should be done with work in the next few hours and then it's Christmas!!! That's what I'm loving.

Anonymous said...

Oh, to live in a musical house! What a thrill that must be!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to live in your house!

We also have a practice chanter that sits unused at our house. My husband received it for Christmas when the oldest was 8 months old. The sound made the baby cry... but that baby is now 20yo and musically talented, so perhaps it should be given another try?