I was going to consider myself tagged from Louise. This was the meme:
"Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you, either positively or negatively.
Link back to the person who tagged you.
Link back to the parent post, so she can track the meme.
Tag a few friends or five, or none at all.
Post these rules– or just have fun breaking them."
I backtracked and read many profound PARAGRAPHS from people. I can only come up with sentences. I don't blog because I aspire to be a writer. I just want to share my feelings with friends and family.
These are my 5 positive ways--there hasn't been a negative.
1. Absolutely #1!!! I have made many wonderful new friends in the bloggyverse.
2. I communicate more ( I am an extreme introvert, so this is a biggie for me).
AAArrrggghhh.. Now it's getting difficult.
3. I look at events in my life, and relate them to other people.
4. I share my amazing children.
5. As a somewhat "older" mother of a college student and a middle schooler, I can offer a perspective to mothers of younger children that "Yes, you can survive their childhood." And I've survived most of the teen years of one of them... He turns 18 on Friday.
Well, that's the best I can do. Now it's up to you.