Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!! Here's some background music, "It's Possible" from Seussical.



Here's Donny's version, which I LOVE!!



McElligot's Pool is a favorite of both mine and Ernest's. This is the only Seuss book with water color I swear I was told in a museum but when I looked it up on google it said colored pencil illustrations. (And I can't pore over my own copy because I left it at school today.)



Frank went through a moose phase and his favorite was Thidwick the Moose.



What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always been The Sleep Book for me!

Adventures as a Small Town Mom said...

The Foot Book for sure!

dkuroiwa said...

oh, sam i am....green eggs and ham. when i was a first grader, i checked it out of the school library so often, the librarian just gave me the copy!! ;-) that...was very cool.

Susan said...

My kids loved Hop on Pop. I never got tired of reading The Sleep Book to them.

Leanne said...

Green Eggs and Ham for me too! I am I am.

M Cota said...

Love the Donny version. Thanks for including it!