Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Strange Fruit

Today's random fruity thoughts...

Ernest needs to shave. It's not quite beard hair but it's far thicker than peach fuzz.



Plastic wrapped bananas are ridiculous.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Intro - Pantry of Shame
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook



I've been buying various kinds of energy bars for Ernest, to refuel after his bike rides. He loves the chocolate chip Clif Bars, but I'm partial to the apricot myself.



What's fruity in your world today?

3 comments:

Kim said...

I don't think J4 is ever going to need to shave. He'll be 17 in a month and not a bit of fuzz to be seen.

I've been overloading on fruit since I restarted Weight Watchers online. Fruits are zero points now. It's a good thing.

Life As I Know It said...

yes, what is up with plastic wrapping bananas?? Totally ridiculous.

Nothing much fruity going on over here other than waiting for fruit to actually be in season!

Anonymous said...

Seriously? Plastic wrapped bananas? Shame indeed!
I've been eating whole jars of my applesauce--it'll be gone before next harvest time at the rate I'm devouring it.