Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Auditions

Jen mentioned I might have a Lori Anderson necklace 
to wear with my new dress.  
Why yes I do.  The problem is, which one?

Can you help me decide?

This may be the one Jen is thinking of.  
"Better than Prozac, Pastel Edition."  
I love the mod pop of the spring green.



The colors are more subtle in this beauty.  
I love the heart.



This is not a Lori piece, but I found it on Etsy thanks to her.  
It's by Starseedjewelry 
(but there isn't anything currently listed in their Etsy shop right now).  
I love the chunky stones and the asymmetry.



Back to Lori again.  
I wear this floral darling often with another purple dress.  
(It's on a little crooked here due to my twisting around 
to get the best of the bad bathroom light.) 



The only thing wrong with this beauty 
is that I wore it to the previous graduation!  
Very elegant.  



This is the most casual of my choices.  
It coordinates with one of my favorite bracelets.



Well, here they all are.  
From the left, let's call them Prozac, Heart, Chunky, Floral, Elegant and Casual.


What's your vote? 

14 comments:

Jenny Hart Boren said...

So many great options. I'm a heart aficionado, but I think it's second after the Prozac. The floral is so pretty--a good choice if soft and sweet is your goal. And I love your dress!

OK--pick the Prozac.

Anonymous said...

I think they are all a bit loud for a dress with such a bright, fun pattern. I'm picturing something simple and silver.

Jen said...

Prozac!

Cassi said...

You are rich in beautiful necklaces! I love Lori's designs --they always make me smile and feel happy.

I'm going to go with the Prozac here too --I like the green with the dress, and I think it works with the neckline really well.

Jen on the Edge said...

I was thinking of the Prozac when I left my comment yesterday.

After looking at the choices, I like either Prozac or Heart.

As for Anonymous' suggestion, that would work too, but it doesn't seem your style to go with something silver and simple. :-)

cookingwithgas said...

Yes, the green pops with the dress, number one.

Lori Anderson said...

Wow! Everything but the one is mine. I'm honored.

Lori Anderson said...

And I think Prozac, too!

Lori Anderson said...

And I think Prozac, too!

Anonymous said...

I like Heart and Floral, but they all look fantastic with your dress!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

The Heart is fantastic, and I think the starseedjewelry piece might go best with a certain something coming your way, but I'd really have to see all of them in person to make a decision. (If only I could make a road trip!)
You are blessed with some beautiful necklaces -- no doubt about that!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Looked again more carefully, and I have to agree that something about the Prozac makes it perfect for this dress.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I like the heart one. They're all lovely.

*Kel* said...

I vote for Prozac - Pastel Edition. That seems to be the popular choice, too! They're all gorgeous, not an easy decision. The first one just really caught my eye.