Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Plymouth

I have some more trip pictures sorted out!

I was glad I hauled out the big camera for the drive to Cape Cod.

We made a brief stop in Plymouth.  
Every stop we made was brief
and made me want to go back 
to spend more time everywhere.









Handy took this photo, because he liked the car.



Aaaand, my cell phone selfie. What you fortunately don't see in this picture is that my jeans had completely ripped up the back seam. Handy had noticed a flash of pink and thought I'd sat in gum or something. Nope, it was a total wardrobe malfunction. 


3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Good thing your young dude went to college in a fun place, hmm? :)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

This... THIS is why I wanted my kid to go to college in Boston! Color me envious.

What is that wonderful house with the yellow flowers?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And there is an actual rock there, huh?