Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Quickies

I got back on Sunday from a trip with my husband. He had to go to Texas on business and I decided to tag along. He thought I was crazy, but we stayed in Galveston and had a nice time. I've got tons of pictures to organize.

Homer's been on a diet, sort of, and has lost a pound. The diet kibble does things to his system...on the plus side his poop doesn't stink so much. On the minus side it's messier.

Frank's phone died just around the time we were talking about getting him a new one. How convenient for him. Or was it planned?

Ernest's classes start Monday, but he has some meetings over the next few days. He is making the vacation last as long as possible. I didn't see him until noon yesterday.

Why do all the cars need things at the same time? Tires, oil changes, you name it. Why couldn't they spread it out a little bit?

I am not a gardener, but I do have a few home-grown tomatoes for dinner tonight.

It's time for a House Season 7 Marathon! Three discs from Netflix arriving!

That's it for me.

What's new in your world?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice about the diet working out. I would love a new phone. But I'm pacing myself, too.