Monday, August 25, 2014

Road Trip: Eastward Ho

Handy has sent me a few pictures along with his usually clever texts. 

"Solar Farm outside of Nevada." OK, that's not very clever.  But he gets better.

"We made it. Sand lot campground. An appropriate name." What is Ernest doing, an interpretive dance?

"Chicken rice and veggies. Maybe a few crane flies as well. They're everywhere." Ernest has his headlight on.

That looks like a lot of food but those are really small plates.


See you in the morning. Stay tuned. 

6 comments:

Common Household Mom said...

Well, Nevada is a clever place to put a solar farm.

Just LOOKING at that rough camping makes me exhausted. But they look young and full of energy.

smalltownme said...

Ernest would call this luxury camping not rough, but I wouldn't.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Cranes everywhere!!!!! Wow :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks like fun!

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

What joyful photos! Also, I spy with my little eye vegetables! I can't imagine my husband putting those on his own plate. Huh.

:-)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

That's pretty fancy camping food! And the solar farm does my heart good today.