Friday, January 16, 2015

The Partial Family Picture

Ernest was here for 4 weeks and I kept announcing, "I need a family picture," but we would put it off and so of course it never happened.

I did manage to corner him and Frank the day before he left. Homer is the most easily manipulated of our cats (i.e. the slowest) so he was dragged into the picture.


Ernest swears he hasn't grown any more. Maybe it's just the positioning in the picture and his puffy hair. Or it could be that Homer's weight is dragging Frank down.

5 comments:

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

When my family was here for Christmas I kept saying that we should take a family photo (plus cats of course) and that never happened. In fact, the only person I got a picture of was my mother which is sort of funny since she HATES having her picture taken. Well, maybe next year.

Anonymous said...

Ah, they look happy, hearty and hale!

Common Household Mom said...

Yes, it seems that once the kids are past a certain age, a family photo become less and less likely.

T.J. said...

why is it that family pictures are so darn hard to capture? I have the same problem albeit mostly because one of my boys has no underwear on, or the other is covered in mud, but still, I imagine this continues to perpetrate through the years! Your mama heart must have been jumping to have them side by side, in your home for a moment or two :)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

What handsome young men!
The only reason we get a family photo at Christmas is because my MIL is there to help voice my side of the argument.