Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Succulent Wreath

My SIL invited me to a class wherein we made succulent wreaths. It was very enjoyable, held in the garden at a winery.

I hope the succulents will survive my brown thumb and lack of light. I had to move them from their original spot near the window because Francine decided they were salad.


The wreath has been floating around the house since then...but it's been safe from Francine's noshing!


I'm not supposed to water it until it dries out. I'm good at that.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Succulents are so interesting. And versatile.

Common Household Mom said...

That looks lush and beautiful. I, too, get along with directions such as "don't water until it dries out." Or in my case, "on its death bed."

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

That succulent wreath is truly beautiful.
With my talents around plants, I'd probably kill it -- and that would be sad.

T.J. said...

that is really fun looking! And magical since succulents barely need water let they always look plump and colorful. Heck even if they do die, you won't know it for a long while!