Sunday, July 24, 2016

Brain Fog

I was going to title this post Brain Farts, but imagine all the weirdos who would search it! Like me, googling brain fart for a picture or definition.

You know those senior moments when you are doing something you have done a hundred or a thousand times and all of a sudden you don't know what you're doing.

Clearly I worked a few too many days because the brain farts were multiplying. Although I am not the only one to have suffered!

I am still tired and in a bit of fog this weekend, but I have hopes of it clearing.



brain fart

noun
Popularity: Bottom 40% of words

Definition of brain fart

chiefly US informal
  1. :  a mental lapse :  brain cramp < … she stumbled over remembering when Sam was born and even had a brief brain fart where she forgot his name. — Crushable, 26 Sept. 2012>

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I know how it is…I shift my wedding ring over to the other hand to remind myself of things….and then always end up wondering what the hell it was and moving the ring back into position with a shrug.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

The first time I heard that phrase, it was used by my doctor who had given me Benedryl dosages for my kid and then called from his cell phone to say OOPS! Brain fart! Here's the CORRECT dosage!
My entire brain is one big foggy mess these days. Darn menopause.