Wednesday, September 07, 2016

I, the Juror

Yes, for the third time I have been selected to participate in one of the most important roles a U.S. Citizen has. Two of my co-jurors are also on trial number 3. We wonder if we have gold stars by our names in the juror database.

Well, just like Fight Club, I can't talk about it.

I can say that there was an atrocity in the juror's restroom.

The toilet paper was under.




The Sandman Hotel Group has prepared an analysis of the issue, which includes the cute kitten picture I borrowed above.

So much more interesting than what I'm doing.


4 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I have never noticed which way the TP rolls out, but my wife feels quite strongly about the issue...

Common Household Mom said...

I truly hope it goes well, and thanks for doing this task. I have never been selected as a juror. Now that I have stated that here, I will probably receive a juror summons soon.

If called upon to judge the over/under toilet paper issue, I would declare contempt for the court for having the toilet paper under.

Anonymous said...

THREE times! You should get a lifetime pass now!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Yes, I suspect you might have your name in bold in their book -- and it might be criminal to have the TP the wrong way. Irregardless, thank you for your service.