Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Searching...

We're in day 3 of what is supposed to be almost a week of consecutive rainstorms.

I wanted to post some photos of the big storm of 1998, but I didn't want to pull apart the scrapbook to scan them, and wouldn't you know I can't find the negatives. So this afternoon is going to involve some tearing apart of Ernest's closet (which used to be my storage catch-all) to find the box. I usually know where everything is, so I hate it when I can't find something.

2 comments:

jenn said...

It looks crazy out your way! I just watched coverage on The Today Show this morning. Hoping you're not in a mud-slide area...

Pretty Things said...

Oh wow, that's a lot of rain!

We're going to have to put in some stepping stones between the house and the studio because the backyard gets soooo mushy whenever it rains.