More on the bathroom tomorrow.
I've also been tidying up the guest room, since we are going to have company in August. This mostly involved:
- shoving lots of things into the closet.
- hanging paintings on the wall.
- taking other paintings in to be framed.
- unsuccessfully trying to scrub the stains off the wall. Frank used to toss cans and bottles at his trash can and apparently missed a lot.
- rediscovering some beaded garlands I got from Pottery Barn years ago. I always intended to drape them around the windows, so finally I've done that.
Update: Louise asked for a picture of the window... (Yes, that is a mini Leg Lamp.)