Thursday, March 11, 2010

CapyBabies

I've expressed my love of capybaras before. We are so lucky! The zoo has 4 new capybaras, 3 males and one female. We saw them on Sunday! New friends for Caplin Rous! Here are 3/4ths of them.




The zoo has a video of them on Facebook. I wonder what their names are.

I was so happy to have the company of my Beloved Niece and Great-Nephews. Mr. Thomas does not like creepy crawly bugs, but he does like snakes. McQueen is partial to the snow leopards. We had a fun time, while Ernest went to a meeting. Next Saturday is Princess Day (a thinly disguised frog appreciation event). Ernest usually has to play a frog. I wonder if he gets kissed?

3 comments:

jenn said...

Awww... they're adorable!

Pretty Things said...

Those are too cute! I just love obscure animals! Bring on the platypus!

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.